Weight Loss Liz

Welcome to the wonderful world of weight loss! Please keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times and pass the cookie dough, damnit!

Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday and a reflection

Well, I'm up to 199 this week, but I suspect part of that may have something to do with the breakthrough bleeding my pill currently has me on. My body has decided to do some freaky shit as a result of all the hormones I've been taking. I suspect I'm a little bloated, as well.

But I've been thinking since I joined that new site: What do I really want out of being fit? And the more I think about it, the more I come to the following conclusion: I want to run. I haven't run since I was a little girl. Since before my parents split. I was "slow" and I "looked stupid" when I ran. I stopped. I haven't really tried to run as fast as I can in as long as I can remember. I want to do that again. I want to run fast and look right doing it, but I have no idea how. I have no idea what I'm doing. I don't even have running shoes. I don't even have clothes to do it in.

I'm 21 years old. I want to run.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home