Weight Loss Liz

Welcome to the wonderful world of weight loss! Please keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times and pass the cookie dough, damnit!

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Strippercize!

I finally started trying out Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease. I have Disc 1: Strip Your Way to Fitness! just like that with the exclamation point and everything. I'm not getting fit, I'm getting FIT! Or something.

Anyway, so the premise of the DVD is that I'm going to learn the moves of a stripper and suddenly be able to have all the hotness of a lady who flashes her pooty-poo for dollar bils. Actually, I've heard really good things about stripping lessons for boosting your self confidence, but since I don't exactly live in a major metropolitan area, these DVDs will have to suffice.

I got through the "warm up" section of Disc 1, but my poor thighs aren't used to plies and dips (which I am seriously starting to love doing). I am feeling some stretchy-stretchings going on during that part of the tape. Once I'm a little better at the warmup I'll graduate myself to the routine, but I don't have enough floor space with the two giant sofas and the dog kennel. When I move into the new place and ditch a sofa, I'll give it a go I think. The thing is, I CAN see where I would start to feel hotter after doing a few of her tapes. Specifically, I'm looking forward to the lapdance one, which I've been told isn't great for weight loss but that the second disc in the series is. Once I have the hang of this one, I'll shell out the $20US for the next disc in the series. Sometime before Boytoy Micka comes back, I'll be getting the lapdance one because I sort of suck at the entire concept and would like to...not suck. The last time I tried stripping for him (while stone sober) I fell over. So we'd like to not have that happen again if at all possible.

Anyway, whether I lose weight or not this will DEFINITELY make me feel better about it. So I'm going to keep going with it for now.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home