Weight Loss Liz

Welcome to the wonderful world of weight loss! Please keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times and pass the cookie dough, damnit!

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Blaaaaah!

I didn't do a whole lot of stuff today. I walked to and from work, but in general I didn't get much exercise done. My stupid thyroid pills/birth control/allergy medicine made me queazy, so I'm going to stagger them by a half hour tomorrow and see if I can figure out which one did it or if it was just a great little today thing. Basically though, I spent all day feeling NOT like working out. I DID get around to eating today (working around food really makes me not want to touch it) and had a chicken sandwich.

Tomorrow is my day off, though. Right now my plans include:
  • walking the dog
  • taking a stroll down to work to get my moniez
  • strippercizing
  • calling the apartment people to see about moving into the new one (this one isn't health related, I just really need to get an apartment lined up for the May Move)
  • updating this blog for everyone who isn't reading it! Don't y'all feel special?
I miss sex. That was a good workout...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home