Weight Loss Liz

Welcome to the wonderful world of weight loss! Please keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times and pass the cookie dough, damnit!

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Intro

So I'm a 21 year old Dairy Queen working part time (hopefully moving to full), raising a puppy, and attempting to import an Australian boyfriend.

I am 5'9 (1.7 m) and weigh 201 lbs (97.2 kg). I have hypothyroidism, which contributed largely to the 60 lbs I gained in the last 3 years (20 of which I was able to lose this last year). I am currently medicated for it and not allowed to take diet pills, so I'll be doing this entirely with diet and exercise. I am also at least pre-asthmatic if not fully so.

Weigh-ins and health status updates will be every Monday.

God help me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home