Weight Loss Liz

Welcome to the wonderful world of weight loss! Please keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times and pass the cookie dough, damnit!

Sunday, April 15, 2007

BMI and other things

I currently have a BMI of about 28-29, which is right on the cusp of being obese. Two weeks ago, I WAS obese. That's kind of scary to think about, really.

Anyway, I've been misbehaving all week. We ran out of food and have been trying to get my apartment and car lined up, so I fell victim to Arby's since they're next to my work. Also, to Cheez Doodles. Bastards.

I've also currently signed up for SparkPeople under the name SkittlesGenesis, so feel free to look me up there if you belong or choose to join (and don't forget who referred you!). It looks really interesting actually. It's free and they give you a personalized diet and personalized fitness program.

Tomorrow is weigh-in day and I know I gained weight. I just know it.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home